The Server Express™ System dispenses from a 1 1/2 gallon (or 6 L) pouch with 16 mm fitment for countertop and drop-in applications. It features a surgical-quality plastic pump that is quick to break down, dishwasher safe and achieves up to 98% evacuation. The shroud is constructed of black thermoset polyester with a stainless steel lid.
The Express™ pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings. A full portion yields 1 oz (30 mL) which can be reduced in 1/4 oz (7 mL) increments simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever.
Multiple dispensers in a single Express Station also available.
- Serve ketchup, mustard, mayo, tartar sauce and more at customer self-serve stations
- Models for counterdrop or drop-in applications
Server Products Model ECD Extreme™ designed for high-volume dispensing from 3 gallon bag-in-box or Vol-Pak® bulk packaging via 38 mm connector.
Constructed of stainless steel shroud and black plastic lid. ADA compliant and NSF listed plastic pump dispenses with less than 5 lbs of pressure and is adjustable to serve 1, 3/4, 1/2, or 1/4 ounce servings.
- Speeds transaction times with self-serve condiment station away from point-ofpurchase
- Large-capacity dispenser streamlines high-volume condiment operations with no hassles of a CO2 system
Server Products Model CP-RP Remote Dispensing System utilizes a manually operated stainless steel pump with modified cast valve to draw from a 1 1/2 gallon (6 L) pouch with 16 mm fitment or 3 gallon (11.4 L) pouch with 38 mm connector of condiments or dressings held in a pouch support below; twin model includes pouch support racking and additional Quick Connector for second pouch.
Pump dispenses 1 oz (30 mL) per stroke, adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments. Colored, engraved knob available upon request; black knob is standard.
- Volume dispensing at concession stands, stadiums, quick service restaurants
- Dispense drectly from common 1 1/2 gallon pouches with a 16 mm fitment and 3 gallon pouches with a 38 mm connector
- Black plastic shroud with stainless steel lid
- Works with 1 1/2 gallon (or 6 L) pouch, 16 mm fitment
- Pump is constructed of surgical-quality plastic parts
- Quick to breakdown and dishwasher safe
- Pump is ADA compliant (requiring less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense)
- 1 oz maximum portion, adjusts in 1/4 oz increments
- NSF Listed
- 2-Year Warranty
- Server ExtremeTM dispenses portion-controlled servings of condiments from 3 gallon bagin-box or Vol-Pak® packaging (38 mm connector) with up to 97% evacuation.
- Large-capacity, countertop condiment dispenser reduces change-out downtime, fits into existing serving spaces and makes cleanup easy with only a few parts.
- Eliminate over-portioning; adjust the portion size to dispense a 1, 3/4, 1/2, or 1/4 ounce serving with every press.
- Reduce bottlenecks at the condiment station; set portion to fill a soufflé cup with one pump
- NSF listed, clean-in-place certified; also disassembles completely for cleaning at a dish station
- Twin racking accepts 1 1/2 and 3 gallon pouches, keeping a condiment on tap and a reserve out of sight
- Quick Connect System supports both 1 1/2 gallon with 16 mm fitment and 3 gallon with 38 mm connector pouch styles